Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: July 1, 2019
Welcome to the LiveUp Loyalty Program!
Visit for a list of current Partners and Benefits
These site/domains/programs are owned by Loyal Lion Pte. Ltd., (“Lion”). These sites/domains/programs are also jointly coordinated and/or operated by RedMart Limited (“RedMart”), Lion, the Lazada Group SA and its operational subsidiaries in which Lazada Group SA, directly or indirectly, holds more than 50% of the shares or voting rights or comparable financial control including but not limited to Lazada South East Asia Pte. Ltd., and Lazada Singapore Pte. Ltd. (collectively, “Lazada Group”), and all affiliated Third Party partners (“Partners”), (hereinafter referred to collectively as the “We/Us/Our/the Group”).
By agreeing to join the Live Up Membership Program (“LiveUp”) you agree to the following Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) stated below.
You, as a User, are a natural person, residing in Singapore, and apply to be a LiveUp member (“Member”). The information you provide to LiveUp, Lazada Group, or its Partners, will enable Us to:
1. keep track, consolidate, and share your member information, purchase records and transactions across Partners;
2. allocate rebates back as Lazada.sg or Partner Store Credit according to your purchase records or through marketing campaigns;
3. provide you additional membership accounts and benefits through our Partners; and
4. update you periodically about LiveUp Loyalty and other sales programs through our Partners which you may earn LiveUp Store Credits or access special deals.
You also consent to:
1. Our collection and use of the data required by the LiveUp application form, usage data of LiveUp benefits (including but not limited to purchase records), Member personal data (including but not limited to phone number, email address, delivery/billing address, and payment details for program fees), and Member purchase records and transactions;
2. LiveUp T&Cs and our Data Protection parameters are set out below; and
3. The sharing of the same information within the Group and with Partners for the purposes stated above.
REGISTRATION AND RENEWAL
1. LiveUp is intended for use only by Members who are natural persons residing in Singapore, and for exclusive use on the domains in Singapore. LiveUp may allow you to earn and enjoy benefits based on purchases you make at the Group or through marketing campaigns.
2. Businesses, Resellers, or non-natural or juridical persons are not eligible for LiveUp membership and benefits. LiveUp Members are not permitted to purchase products or services using LiveUp benefits for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship to their customers or potential customers.
3. The normal retail price of LiveUp Membership Fee is SGD 59.90 for an annual subscription and SGD 5.99 for a monthly subscription, and subject to revision. LiveUp Membership will be renewed automatically and billed at the then applicable subscription price.
4. If your credit card that we have on file for you is declined for payment of your LiveUp membership fee, your other saved payment method on Lazada may be charged automatically. If all payment methods are declined, you must provide us with new eligible credit card payment information promptly or your LiveUp membership will be automatically cancelled. Likewise, if your account is a renewal, your existing membership period is extended based on the original renewal date and not the date of the successful charge. If your membership has lapsed and you choose to join again, the membership will begin on the date of payment.
5. To setup a LiveUp account, you must provide your email address, phone number, and personal credit card details. Your application may not be accepted for approval if the information provided is incomplete and/or illegible, thereby rendering it unusable. To have your account work across the various current and future Partner platforms, the provided account details must exactly match across the different platforms (i.e. email address and phone number).
6. A single, successful LiveUp signup on any Lazada Group or Partner’s platform or domain will activate your benefits for all platforms.
7. Currently, you may sign up for LiveUp via Lazada.sg. The pathway you sign up for LiveUp determines which entity will take initial responsibility for the membership transaction. Your signup pathway will handle all dispute management, refunds, cancellations, and customer support for your LiveUp Account. However, either entity may help with any and all customer support.
8. UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US BEFORE A CHARGE THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL OR DO NOT WANT TO AUTO RENEW, YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR LIVEUP MEMBERSHIP WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE AND YOU AUTHORIZE US (WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) TO COLLECT THE THEN-APPLICABLE MEMBERSHIP FEE AND ANY TAXES, USING CREDIT CARD OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBLE PAYMENT METHOD THAT WE HAVE ON RECORD FOR YOU ON ANY PARTNER ACCOUNT.
9. On the renewal date the latest published T&Cs of LiveUp will be applicable.
10. BY ACTIVATING A PARTNER PROMOTION BENEFIT WHERE (I) YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN UP WITH THE PARTNER AS A MEMBER AND WHERE (II) BUT FOR ANY PROMOTIONAL BENEFIT PERIOD, FEES WOULD BE CHARGED ON A RECURRING BASIS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO PARTNER SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND ANY FEES LEVIED BY ANY OTHER PARTNERS THAT LIVEUP MAY WORK WITH FROM TIME TO TIME) (“PARTNER SERVICES SUBSCRIPTION FEES”), YOU HEREBY:
a) CONSENT AND AUTHORIZE US TO COLLECT ANY PARTNER SERVICES SUBSCRIPTION FEES (WHERE APPLICABLE, FOR EXAMPLE WHERE ANY PROMOTIONAL BENEFIT PERIOD HAS ENDED) ON BEHALF OF OUR PARTNERS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU MAINTAIN A LIVEUP MEMBERSHIP OR NOT UNLESS YOU NOTIFY THE APPLICABLE PARTNER BEFORE A CHARGE THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL OR DO NOT WANT TO AUTO RENEW THE USE OF SUCH SERVICES WITH THE APPLICABLE PARTNER; AND
b) YOU FURTHER AUTHORIZE US (WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) TO COLLECT THE THEN-APPLICABLE PARTNER SERVICES SUBSCRIPTION FEES ON BEHALF OF OUR PARTNERS AND ANY TAXES, USING CREDIT CARD OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBLE PAYMENT METHOD THAT WE HAVE ON RECORD FOR YOU.
VARIATIONS AND TERMINATION
1. We reserve the right to modify the T&Cs and/or suspend LiveUp without giving our Members prior notice. Members are therefore advised to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes that We have made. Members will not receive any compensation from Us in the event of modification or suspension of LiveUp. YOUR CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP AFTER WE CHANGE THESE T&CS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
2. We reserve the right to:
a. permanently disable or suspend LiveUp and/or any LiveUp benefits (including but not limited to rebate credits), in the event of fraud or attempted fraud by the Member and/or by the Member's inappropriate use of LiveUp (including but not limited to the use of LiveUp benefits for business or resale purposes, or usage by Members not being natural persons resident in Singapore),
b. terminate LiveUp for any reason whatsoever by informing Members as well as on Our websites. In such an event, Members will be given a period of 30 (thirty) calendar days to use up his/her LiveUp benefits (including Store Credits), and upon the expiry of the said period of 30 (thirty) calendar days, any balance in LiveUp Store Credits and benefits unused will be forfeited and invalidated, and
c. claw back and/or fully charge the Member for the full amount of any LiveUp benefits utilized (including but not limited to the full retail value of any Partner membership benefits) through fraudulently generated accounts or usage otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions or Partners Terms and Conditions including but not limited to accounts created by non-Singaporean residents).
3. In the case of a termination and/or suspension of a specific LiveUp account, We will NOT be liable to Members for any unused Store Credits or other LiveUp benefits.
4. We shall not be liable for any system malfunction, system failure, or disruption in accessing to LiveUp, or any consequences, direct or indirect, arising from the same.
5. LiveUp membership can be cancelled anytime; however, there will be no refund of any membership fees paid. The cancellation will be effective on the next membership renewal date. ANY AND ALL UNUSED LIVEUP MEMBERSHIP CREDITS AND BENEFITS WILL BE FORFEITED UPON CANCELLATION OF LIVEUP MEMBERSHIP.
6. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT CANCELLATION OF YOUR LIVEUP MEMBERSHIP SHALL NOT RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC TERMINATION OF ANY CONSEQUENT MEMBERSHIP WITH OUR PARTNERS DUE TO THE ACTIVATION OF ANY PARTNER PROMOTION BENEFIT. UNLESS YOU OTHERWISE NOTIFY THE APPLICABLE PARTNER OF YOUR INTENTION TO TERMINATE THAT MEMBERSHIP, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO COLLECT ANY PARTNER SERVICES SUBSCRIPTION FEES ON BEHALF OF OUR PARTNER.
STORE CREDIT AND VOUCHERS
The following terms shall apply to the use of LiveUp Store Credit and vouchers, coupons and codes (“Voucher Codes”):
1. Members may earn rebates on orders placed on LazMall and RedMart on Lazada.sg. These rebates are provided in the form of LiveUp Store Credits.
2. LiveUp Store Credits are issued after successful delivery and expire 30 days after issuance.
3. LiveUp Store Credits earned on LazMall and RedMart Lazada.sg can only be redeemed on orders placed on Lazada.sg , and LiveUp Store Credits earned on all channels on Lazada.sg
4. Only active and membership paying LiveUp members may accrue rebates in the form of Store Credit. LiveUp Store Credit is calculated as % of total order value after application of any vouchers / discounts / benefits / applied Store Credit / or other promotions. For clarity, You will not receive new LiveUp Store Credit on applied LiveUp Store Credit but will receive it on order value paid by credit card.
5. LiveUp Store Credit accrues on all products and sales, except those where legally restricted from selling or discounting or specifically removed from accrual by Us. LiveUp Store Credit cannot be accrued for prior orders made before joining the LiveUp program. LiveUp Store Credits will not be earned nor will Vouchers be allowed on any gift card, credits, coupons, or voucher purchases (collectively, “Gift Cards”) of any kind from any seller on Lazada. We reserve the right to recover any LiveUp credits earned or Vouchers spent via such purchases on any Gift Cards from your account. For clarity, Lazada Digital Goods and mobile top-ups may earn LiveUp Store Credit.
6. LiveUp Store Credits can be applied to any purchase and you can use LiveUp Store Credits as sole payment funds. LiveUp Store Credits accumulated by you cannot be transferred to any other Member nor exchanged for cash. You cannot use LiveUp Store Credits on products where We are legally restricted from discounting.
7. You may check your accumulated LiveUp Store Credit by logging in into your account on Lazada.sg.
8. LiveUp Store Credits are strictly personal and non-transferable and available only for natural persons residing in Singapore.
9. LiveUp Store Credit is automatically applied to any purchase (unless You decide otherwise), with earliest expiring LiveUp Store Credits applied first. In the cases where the LiveUp Store Credit balance exceeds order value, the remaining LiveUp Store Credit balance is carried forward to your next order.
10. LiveUp Store Credit can be combined with vouchers / discounts / benefits / and other promotions where those benefits are applied first, and then the LiveUp Store Credit is applied afterwards.
11. LiveUp Store Credits earned from one Partner are non-transferable, non-refundable, and not valid with other Partners, unless otherwise specified.
12. Abuse of LiveUp Store Credits is not tolerated, and partners reserve the right to cancel orders or revoke the use of LiveUp Store Credits which are deemed to display such behaviors, not limited to: suspicious / fraudulent use, used in bad faith (including resold LiveUp Store Credits, usage by resellers, usage by business or corporate customers).
13. LiveUp Store Credit will be cancelled if the order is cancelled, returned, partially refunded, or refunded. If LiveUp Store Credits have already been spent, the value of LiveUp Store Credits from the order in question may be withheld from any applicable refund due to member or charged back by Us. LiveUp Store Credit for valid returns or refunds will be credited back in the form of LiveUp Store Credit or vouchers that expire 30 days after they are reissued.
14. We may limit the Store Credits that may be earned or redeemed on any given order or time period.
15. We reserve the right to replace LiveUp Store Credits with any other reward of similar value as determined by Us.
16. We shall be entitled to treat all instructions, whether oral, in writing or electronic, relating to LiveUp Store Credit or the use or redemption of LiveUp Store Credit, which are purportedly given to Us by the Member to whom the LiveUp Store Credits are awarded as the instructions of such Member and to act in accordance with such instructions.
VOUCHERS & PROMOTIONS
17. From time to time, We may run promotions, contests, surveys, privileges and other programs. Promotions, contests, privileges, and programs are only valid for the time period specified by Us and while stocks last basis. We may also choose in Our discretion to restrict the quantity of selected items a Member can purchase during a specified period. No compensation or cash will be offered in the event that a promotion is no longer in stock.
18. Each Voucher Code is only eligible for a single use and is only valid for the time period specified by Us. Unless otherwise stated, Voucher Codes do not apply to the following:
i. infant formula and milk products;
ii. contact lenses;
iii. over the counter (OTC) medicine;
iv. delivery charges or fees; and
v. where otherwise legally restricted from selling or discounting.
19. Use of any Voucher Code must be indicated at the time of checkout, and all information required by Us must be provided. No retroactive use of any Voucher Codes is permitted.
20. Voucher Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, voucher, coupon, code or offer, including but not limited to discounted sale items, unless otherwise stated.
21. A minimum spend may be required before use of the Voucher Code is permitted.
22. Voucher Codes cannot be refunded, redeemed, or exchanged for cash.
23. Resale, transfer and sharing of Voucher Codes are strictly prohibited
24. Voucher Codes are non-replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated, tampered with or otherwise misappropriated or fraudulently used.
25. We reserve the right to verify the validity of any Voucher Code and to declare null and void and charge full price for items purchased, any Voucher Code that in Our opinion has been stolen, duplicated, tampered with, broadcasted inappropriately, or which is suspected to have been misappropriated or fraudulently obtained or used. Voucher Codes may have a validity period and expiry date. We shall not be liable or responsible for any fraud or unsuccessful transactions made using Vouchers.
26. Where any free gift is offered as part of a promotion, the free gift is offered on a “first come first serve” basis and while stocks last basis. No cash or credit will be offered in lieu of the gift.
27. Where you are permitted to return any product to Us for a refund/credit and such product was originally purchased under a promotion or discount, you will only be refunded the amount that you originally paid for such product. Further, any free promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning the product(s) to which the gift related. If the total order value is reduced below the value of the qualifying free delivery or any promotion qualification because of a returned item, We may charge the delivery fee and/or the full value of the order without the promotion.
28. We reserve the right to discontinue any promotion, discount, Voucher Code, program, contest, privileges or program at any time without notice or liability.
DATA PROTECTION PARAMETERS
1. We collect data from and about Our Members who join LiveUp solely for the following purposes:
a. to keep track of , consolidate, and share Member's preferences, purchase/shipping records, and registrations across the Group including its Partners so that the Group including its Partners may tailor to Our products and services to serve Our Members better;
b. to allocate benefits (including Store Credits) according to member's purchase records; and
c. to update Members about Our sales programs (e.g. promotions, news, brand offerings etc.).
2. We may from time to time, share such data collected within the Group including its Partners. In this context, We may also transfer such data outside the territory of Singapore, in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, for the purposes mentioned in the Clause above, to:
a. Our employees;
b. Our providers who need to have access to the Data in order to execute their obligations and deliver their services;
c. Our subsidiaries and companies;
d. Our companies within the Group;
e. Our Partners.
3. Members are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of any data submitted to Us and We do not guarantee the accuracy of data collected by our Partners from its users. Members have the right to request for the amendment or deletion of his/her data provided to Us. Members who wish to scrutinize, amend or delete data relating to him or her, may do so by using our Customer Care page at: http://bit.ly/LiveUpCustCare.
4. In case your LiveUp Account or any of your accounts within Our companies and Partners have been compromised, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible to report the issue.
5. Members who request that We delete your data from Our databases will forthwith lose any and all benefits and Store Credits accumulated by the Member in the database and/or linked to his/her LiveUp Membership. The data of the Member will be removed afterwards from the LiveUp database in compliance with all regulations. However, some data may be kept in accordance with any regulations regarding accounting, fraud, and reporting requirements.
6. We shall be entitled to disclose your data to only the following:
a. solicitors for purposes of legal advice, settlement of dispute or litigation to protect their interest;
b. affiliates or subcontractors that manage LiveUp;
c. The Group’s activities (including its Partners) including, but not limited to collaborating, administering, maintaining, and participating in LiveUp and related marketing, business, and programming;
d. Judicial, administrative and regulatory bodies who issue orders/subpoenas requiring the disclosure of your information, provided the information is relevant to the proceedings to which the disclosure of information pertaining to the you are required;
e. To a statistician for scholarly or research purposes; or
f. Where law requires such disclosure.
7. We reserve the right to completely delete specific Member/Members' data from Our database in the event that the said Members’ use of LiveUp is terminated for any reason whatsoever.
1. Our decision on all matters relating to or in connection with LiveUp shall be final and binding on all Members.
2. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and any brochure, marketing or promotional material, information on Partner’s website relating to LiveUp, these T&Cs shall prevail.
3. These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and all Members hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore, to the exclusion of all other courts.
4. We shall not be liable if we are unable to perform its obligation under these T&Cs, due directly or indirectly to Force Majeure, the failure of any computers, machines or communication systems, industrial disputes, wars, Act of God, those events which could not be foreseen, or which, though foreseen, are inevitable, or anything outside the control of Us or Our servants and/or employees.
5. IN ADDITION TO OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN OUR T&Cs, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO LIVEUP. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE LAST MEMBERSHIP FEE YOU PAID. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR LiveUp MEMBERSHIP. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.